QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT (AUDIT SENIOR) (ACCA/ACA), ACCOUNTANTS IN BRIGHTON/WEST SUSSEX
Salary: Min £36,000
Due to expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated audit senior to manage a diverse portfolio of clients. There will be excellent opportunities to further progress knowledge and career whilst working with supportive colleagues.
Audit Senior Main Tasks:
- Plan audit assignments with the Audit Manager
- Act as a Lead Auditor on a variety of audit clients
- Plan audit approach and design testing methods
- Finalise the audit file for Manager and Partner review
- Take charge of job budgets
- Support and train team members
Audit Senior Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Previous experience of a minimum of 70% audit-based role
- Excellent team player
- Experience of taking the lead on previous audits
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Experience using Xero and Digita Software desired but not essential
Why join our firm?
We’re a growing firm, committed to innovation and the use of new technology and take client care deadly seriously
Similarly, we care about our team and want to see you both enjoy your work at LHD’s and feel a sense of achievement too. We want you to feel proud of the work you do, the team you work with and the clients we work with.
We appreciate there’s life out of work too which is why you’ll be able to choose when and where you work at home and the office
Your next step?
A job description rarely captures what it’s like in any firm so we’d love to have an informal chat in person or by zoom call. You can then learn more about us and the role and whether it suits you and what you want from your work and your career.
It helps if we can see your CV before we get together and so why not email us your up to date CV and what days and what times would suit you for an initial chat?
Job Type: Full time